Thursday, February 16, 2012

The dream shopping list

I've been thinking about this post for awhile, because lately there seem to be quite a few items that I'm dreaming of one day being able to actually purchase.  So in the meantime, I thought I'd make a list here of those fashion accessory staples that I would own if I could...

First up is the over-the-shoulder Chanel quilted purse.  Seriously a must-have but they go for around a grand so I suppose I'll have to wait.
Next item on my list is Hunter Wellies.  Not exactly something that I can't afford right now but for some reason I've never made the purchase.  I just love how classic they look AND they come in sooooo many colors! I don't even know how I would chose!
Next would have to be the ultimate sunglasses - Ray-Ban Wayfarers.  This is another one that I could probably actually afford now that I have a real job, but I just can't make myself pay over $100 for sunglasses - I just know I would lose or break them, even though I generally have an excellent track record with sunglasses. So classic.
                                                  
Another must-have-but totally-not-ready-to-splurge-on item for me is a gold menswear-inspired Kenneth Cole watch.  I couldn't find a picture of the exact one that I like, but it's been out for a couple years now and I just still love it and want it every time I see it in department stores.  However, according to my mom gold doesn't look good on me, so maybe I'll never make the splurge.

One that I will probably NEVER purchase because it's just so much money for a SCARF is a classic Burberry checked scarf.  So timeless and so pretty - dang it's really sounding like I need a sugar daddy to do some shopping for me!

Something that will come as no surprise to any woman that I yearn for is a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps.  In black and nude, please and thank you.  Another one that I'm almost guarunteed never to own because of the outrageous price tag, but a girl can dream, right?  One time I accidentally went into their boutique in Miami, thinking it was a museum or something, and it was.  A museum for shoes. Gahh it was like heaven.

I've also been thinking about those - absolutely can't live without them in my wardrobe - clothing pieces that I love. Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment