Monday, December 19, 2011

Things I want to buy

This could be a regular topic for me, because I'm always wanting to buy things I can't afford but during a last minute Xmas shopping trip at one of my favorite mid-MO antique malls, Artichoke Annie's, I found TONS of great stuff that I wanted to take home with me!

Like this adorable vintage wreath - there were 2 of them that I reallllly wanted.


This amazing hat I did take with me for the bargain price of $12.50 - it will soon be going home with its true owner, my cousin, Molly, who does wedding planning and has such a great vintage eye.

This picture is hella blurry, but trust me this lamp was so great - and the dishes next to it are glittery amazingness.

I have a thing for tacky clocks.  See those birds suspended in mid-plexi? So perfect.

This old-school out-door xmas decor perfectly suited my xmas decorating mood!

This pristine vanity set also caught my eye...but I left it for another despite my instincts. Maybe I'll go back for it.

Well hello Incan book-ends.  If you hadn't been $36 for the pair, you would be sitting on my shelf right now.

This poodle lamp was horrible...but in a good way.  I could really see Emily Henderson putting this into some wacky-awesome chick's house.  She gets me.

I'm confident she'd also love this hairy lamp.  And it was only like 25 smackaroos.  It's like they're giving it away.

They weren't quite giving these babies away, but if I ever have to have bar stools in my house, I hope they are as sweet as these.


That's all for the stuff I didn't buy - I'll be back with another post on the great bags and belt I might have bought for myself as early christmas presents.  Happy Monday everyone! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment