Monday, November 7, 2011

a new beginning

so i'm not really sure what the purpose of this blog is going to be, but i really needed a place to share some home-decor/DIY projects that i've recently taken on and am generally bad at journaling so i thought blogging might suit me better. i do not at all claim to be crafty or artistic but i do love beautiful spaces and things and am on a super tight budget so every once in awhile i actually try to do something myself instead of buying it or hiring someone else to do it for me.

i've also recently started a majorly new phase in my life - moved back home to Missouri (the show-me state...hence the blog title), fell in love, and got an awesome new job at the University of Missouri. so in some ways this will just be for documenting my new adventure. so, my friends...here i go!

1 comment:

  1. good luck on your journey and happy blogging! :)
    I would suggest letting name/url people commenting, because I can't really comment since I don't use any of the options you have.

    Melanie @ Mailbox Journey (www.mailboxjourney.com)

    ReplyDelete